Motivated by the hope of helping those who are struggling, after 30 years of documenting his life's incredible journey, legally blind, local athlete, trainer, himanitarian and author, Chris Delaney is now able to share his unique strategy and remarkably inspiring story of how he started out with less than nothing, yet went on to fight and claw his way back, constantly adapting and overcoming one life challenge after another on his way to:
- becoming the first blind Canadian to cycle an average 100 miles a day across Canada, raising over $250,000 for eye research,
- be named "One of the top 100 Canadians to watch for"
- traveled to Africa where he helped with school-building and clean water projects,
- raised millions in awareness and funds for several notable causes and charities,
- compete on the North American Bodybuilding Stage,
- run a full marathon
- receive Rotary Clubs International "Paul Harris Fellowship Award" for his commitment to volunteerism and improving the quality of life for others
- create an award-winning revolutionary food product,
- be named "One of the top 10 innovators in Canadian food".
- transform hunreds of lives as a successful fitness coach.
And much, much more.